It may seem like there is no difference here, but these two fields are in fact distinct. While auto body shops in Idaho Falls like Classic Auto Collision Center focus on repairing the body or frame of a vehicle after it’s been involved in an accident, auto repair shops(mechanics) focus on repair and maintenance of engine components, electrical components and other parts that keep your vehicle up and running.
Classic Auto Collision Center specializes in the former—we repair all of your vehicle’s body damage. We do everything from light bumper damage to more complex damage-repair, and we work with all insurance companies. Our trained technicians are certified and our shop has been specializing in collision repair, auto body repair and auto painting for over 50 years.
Let us show you why we should be your choice for all your body restoration needs—because nobody knows your car like we do.
What to Expect from an Auto Body Repair Shop Like Classic Auto Collision Center
Here is just a short list of Idaho Falls auto body repair we do:
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities for best results on every job.
- Free computerized estimates to simplify the claim process and help get your car back sooner.
- A lifetime guarantee on all workmanship.
- The latest Techniques, Methods and Materials used in all phases of collision repair.
- Refinishing paint damage due to collision repair that will restore your vehicle’s paint to pre-accident appearance—learn more about the auto paint Idaho Falls residents rely on at our shop!
We’re passionate about cars and we know how important yours is to you—because it runs like a well-oiled machine and feels like an extension of you (and maybe even has sentimental value). So when accidents happen, give us a call for superior service.
All Cars Are Welcome—Foreign or Domestic, New or Old!
Auto Repair or mechanical repair is the general term used to describe any type of repair on your vehicle and it’s what a normal auto repair shop provides. This includes fixing things like transmission issues, brake problems, tire changes, oil changes, etc. Auto Body Repair is the specific term used to describe repairing collision damage (auto accident). The process can be quite complicated but one thing it always involves is taking out all the broken parts and replacing them with new ones. Sometimes this requires metal welding before primer/paint goes on, other times it could simply require replacing a non-painted part.
But no matter what type of vehicle you have, you can rely on our auto body shop for accident restoration—we service all car owners. Car damage will most likely need more than one type of repair to get back to pre-accident conditions. It may require paint work, welding, dent removal and any other parts replacement needed.
What You Get With Classic Auto Collision Center
An auto repair shop that works with you to ensure your vehicle is restored and safe to operate.
- Free estimates (no appointment necessary).
- We work with all insurance companies to help you through the repair process quickly and easily.
- Certified techs who know collision-damage like the back of their hands.
- Replace damaged components.
- Paintwork using Axalta paint that brings luster and shine back to your vehicle.
- Satisfaction guaranteed—expect an easy process covered by a lifetime guarantee on all body work.
If your vehicle has been damaged, give us a call at (208) 522-9099